3 Gallon Case GENUINE PREMIUM PLUS OUTBOARD OIL 858027K01
Extreme Protection: Mercury’s exclusive formulation protects today’s high-horsepower outboards.
Continued use of Mercury Premium Plus 2-Stroke Oil will:
- Provide outstanding wear and corrosion protection.
- Reduce carbon build-up in exhaust system.
- Reduce harmful deposits in combustion chamber.
- Help maintain peak engine performance and fuel economy.
- Blended with highest quality ashless dispersants.
- Meets all outboard and PWC manufacturers’ recommendations for use of TC-WII and TC-W3 oils in premix or oil-injected 2-stroke applications.
Provides warranty protection for Mercury, Marine, Force, Jet Drive and Spot Jet 2-Stroke Engines.
Meet the Mercury’s Fuel Treatments – Product Your Investment!
Improve the performance and longevity of your engine with Mercury trusted fuel care treatments.
Add Quickcare at every fill-up to:
- Maximize engine performance
- Help control corrosion, gum and varnish build-up and phase separation associated with ethanol-blended fuel.
- Help control moisture and corrosion problems associated with non-ethanol fuel.
- Clean up existing varnish and gum deposits from fuel lines, tanks, carburetors and injectors, intake valves and spark plugs.
- Keep fuel fresh for up to twelve months.
Use Quickleen throughout the boating season to:
- Quickly and thoroughly remove carbon deposits from carburetors and injectors, intake valves, spark plugs, piston crowns and cylinder heads.
- Prevent engine knocking and piston seize-up.
- Extend spark plug life.
Use Quickstor to fuel before storing your engine to:
- Prevent regular and ethanol-blended fuel from breaking-down and oxidizing.
- Keep fuel fresh for up to 2 years.
- Prevent fuel system corrosion.
- Prevent gum and varnish from forming in the fuel settling fuel lines and tanks, carburetors and injectors.
- Keep injectors and carburetor lubricated.