5 Gallon Case (Two 2.5 Gallon Bottles) GENUINE MERCURY OPTIMAX OUTBOARD OIL 858038K01
Mercury DFI/OPTIMAX OIL is a synthetic blend 2-Cycle engine oil specifically formulated to meet the needs of OptiMax and Direct Fuel Injected (DFI) 2-cycle outboard engines.
- Provides the maximum protection for OptiMax and DFI engines even under the most extreme operating conditions.
- Outperforms other oils by combining a carefully modified base stock blend with a synthetic additive package.
- Minimizes carbon build-up to help maintain engine top end speed and acceleration.
- Superior lubrication for increased resistance to piston scuffing.
- Provides warranty protection for Mercury and Mariner OptiMax and DFI Outboards.
- Mercury Part Number: 858038K01
- Mercury Quicksilver Part Number: 858038Q01
The higher operating temperatures and reduced oiling rates of today’s 2-Cycle outboards have put greater demands on the lubricants used in them. Using this exclusive formula provides the increased lubricity and fights carbon deposits to help reduce smoke and provide the highest protection for your 2-Cycle outboard engine.