Includes 2 (2.5 Gallon) Bottles of Optimax + (3) 12oz Bottles of Quickstor + (1) Super Spout
Mercury Optimax DFI Outboard Oil
Mercury OptiMax/DFI Oil provides the best protection in all 2-stroke applications, including Mercury and Mariner OptMax and direct fuel injected (DFI) 2-stroke outboards.
Maximizes the performance of Mercury and Mariner OptiMax and DFI engines were reduced oiling rates and higher operating temperatures put increased demands on lubricants.
Synthetic additives provide increased libricity and resistance to scuffing. With a carefully modified base stock blend and a maximized additive system this oil will:
- Provide industry leading wear and corrosion protection.
- Minimize carbon build-up that can affect your outboard’s top speed and acceleration.
- Help maintain peak engine performance and fuel economy.
- Help reduce smoke.
Provides warranty protection for all Mercury and Mariner OptiMax and DFI outboards and Jet Drive and Sport Jet DFI engines.
Mercury Quickstor Fuel Stabilizer
Add to fuel before long-term storage of your engine – 1 ounce treats 5 gallons/12 ounce bottle treats 60 gallons
- Prevents regular and ethanol-blended fuel from breaking down and oxidizing
- Prevents fuel system corrosion
- Prevents gum and varnish from forming in the fuel and settling in fuel lines and tanks, carburetors and injectors
- Keeps injectors and carburetor lubricated
- Stabilizes fuel for up to a year
Why let pouring oil be a pain? Stop wasting effort and oil. The Super Spout flexible pour spout fits 2.5 gallon and 5 gallon jugs and allows for safe, easy, fast pouring.
Included in this kit are two flexible pour spouts that are connectible for an extended spout, an adaptor for your 2.5 gallon or 5 gallon jug, a storage cap and strap, and a vent.
For faster, more efficient pouring, we recommend installing the included vent with the instructions below:
To install a new vent, drill a 1/2″” hole in the backside rear of the handle using a step drill bit, taper reamer, paddle bit, or wood speed bit (a metal or twist bit should not be used, it will make an irregular hole) and push new vent in. We recommend refilling your 2.5 gallon or 5 gallon jug after it is depleted to avoid repeating vent installation on a new jug.