55 Gallon Drum MERCURY QUICKSILVER OPTIMAX DFI OUTBOARD OIL 858039Q01
This Mercury Optimax Oil 55 gallon drum is a synthetic blend 2-Cycle engine oil specifically formulated to meet the needs of OptiMax and Direct Fuel Injected (DFI) 2-cycle outboard engines.
- Provides the maximum protection for OptiMax and DFI engines even under the most extreme operating conditions.
- Outperforms other oils by combining a carefully modified base stock blend with a synthetic additive package.
- Minimizes carbon build-up to help maintain engine top end speed and acceleration.
- Superior lubrication for increased resistance to piston scuffing.
- Provides warranty protection for Mercury and Mariner OptiMax and DFI Outboards.
- Mercury Part Number: 858039Q01
- Mercury Quicksilver Part Number: 858038Q01
The higher operating temperatures and reduced oiling rates of today’s 2-Cycle outboards have put greater demands on the lubricants used in them. Using this exclusive formula provides the increased lubricity and fights carbon deposits to help reduce smoke and provide the highest protection for your 2-Cycle outboard engine.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION:
There are a few items that we like to go over before we ship drums, which will make the delivery experience go as smoothly as possible:
- Drums are delivered via freight carrier and will more than likely arrive on a semi trailer. This will necessitate a forklift and/or loading dock with a pallet jack. You can arrange for a liftgate equipped truck and inside delivery. These services run between $75 and $150.
- Quoted pricing for freight is for delivery to a BUSINESS address as classified by the United States Postal Service database, which is used by most freight companies. Even if you have a business at the address, if it is not classified as such by the Postal Service, the freight company will charge for delivery to a residential address. Residential delivery charges normally run between $100 and $125 on top of your quoted freight cost.
- Deliveries to areas with restricted access (Military bases, mines, or other areas defined as restricted access by the carrier) will result in an additional charge ranging from $80 to $125, imposed by the carrier.
In order to avoid these charges, here are a couple of options:
- The easiest way is to have it delivered to the freight terminal closest to you. This is no extra charge. Just pick it up and take it home. We can help you locate the closest one with the carriers that we use.
- Another option is to contact a local business who may have access to a forklift who is willing to accept delivery of a drum for you. We have had several clients utilize lumber yards, automobile shops, local trucking companies, etc.
Please let us know if your address meets the criteria listed above, and if not, we can help you with arrangements!