1 Case of (12) 12-Ounce bottles Mercury Quickstor Fuel Stabilizer
QUICKSTOR can be added to your fuel before long-term storage of your engine. Prevents regular and ethanol-blended fuel from breaking down and oxidizing. Prevents fuel system corrosion, prevents gum and varnish from forming in the fuel and settling in fuel lines, tanks, carburetors and injectors. Also keeps injectors and carburetor lubricated, while stabilizing fuel for up to a year.
Use Quickstor to fuel before storing your engine to:
- Prevent regular and ethanol-blended fuel from breaking-down and oxidizing.
- Keep fuel fresh for up to 2 years.
- Prevent fuel system corrosion.
- Prevent gum and varnish from forming in the fuel settling fuel lines and tanks, carburetors and injectors.
- Keep injectors and carburetor lubricated.
Meet Mercury’s other fuel additives:
Add Quickcare at every fill-up to:
- Maximize engine performance
- Help control corrosion, gum and varnish build-up and phase separation associated with ethanol-blended fuel.
- Help control moisture and corrosion problems associated with non-ethanol fuel.
- Clean up existing varnish and gum deposits from fuel lines, tanks, carburetors and injectors, intake valves and spark plugs.
- Keep fuel fresh for up to twelve months.
Use Quickleen throughout the boating season to:
- Quickly and thoroughly remove carbon deposits from carburetors and injectors, intake valves, spark plugs, piston crowns and cylinder heads.
- Prevent engine knocking and piston seize-up.
- Extend spark plug life.