55-Gallon Drum Evinrude XD50 - $21.80 / Gallon
55-GALLON DRUM EVINRUDE XD50
Performance enhanced synthetic blend oil that meets the specific demands of direct injection and water-cooled 2-cycle outboard engines that specify TC-W3 certified oils.
- Contains CarbX combustion cleaner to keep carbon in suspensionand away from critical components
- Protects against wear with superior lubricity
- Reduces smoke for cleaner operation
- Use XD50 in high load and performance applications for greater dependability, reliability, and reduced maintenance.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION:
There are a few items that we like to go over before we ship drums, which will make the delivery experience go as smoothly as possible:
- Drums are delivered via freight carrier and will more than likely arrive on a semi trailer. This will necessitate a forklift and/or loading dock with a pallet jack. You can arrange for a liftgate equipped truck and inside delivery. These services run between $75 and $150.
- Quoted pricing for freight is for delivery to a BUSINESS address as classified by the United States Postal Service database, which is used by most freight companies. Even if you have a business at the address, if it is not classified as such by the Postal Service, the freight company will charge for delivery to a residential address. Residential delivery charges normally run between $100 and $125 on top of your quoted freight cost.
- Deliveries to areas with restricted access (Military bases, mines, or other areas defined as restricted access by the carrier) will result in an additional charge ranging from $80 to $125, imposed by the carrier.
- The easiest way is to have it delivered to the freight terminal closest to you. This is no extra charge. Just pick it up and take it home. We can help you locate the closest one with the carriers that we use.
- Another option is to contact a local business who may have access to a forklift who is willing to accept delivery of a drum for you. We have had several clients utilize lumber yards, automobile shops, local trucking companies, etc.