Important Shipping Note
We will do our best to process your order as quickly as possible. Generally, you should allow 5 days for your order to be shipped to you. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped. Shipping charges can vary and are subject to change.
- While we have a large inventory, we do sometimes run out of stock. If this affects your order, we will contact you as quickly as we can.
- If items are on back order, we will make every effort to fulfill your request. Back orders will not be charged until they have been completely processed.
- All orders are subject to credit/debit card authorization.
- Orders may be cancelled at any time prior to shipment. Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to cancel or revise an order.
- All drums will be shipped via freight carrier to you. You must have the ability to unload the barrel (which is shipped on a pallet) from the freight carrier’s truck. Many of our clients who do not have access to a forklift or loading dock contact local lumberyards or garages who have these facilities to assist them in unloading their delivery. Inside or lift-gate deliveries require an additional $95 charge.
If you have questions about our delivery process, please do not hesitate to call. Our representatives are happy to help.