55 Gallon Drum of Yamalube 4M Oil
Yamalube 10W30 Outboard Mineral 4M FC-W Engine Oil 55 Gallon Drum
Yamalube 4M is a mineral-based four-stroke outboard engine oil that’s an approved NMMA® FC-W® formulation specifically for use in the harsh marine environment. The FC-W® rating, which sets the minimum standard for outboard engine lubrication, corrosion protection, and resistance to potentially harmful effects of oil dilution caused by fuel, provides critical assurance that your outboard’s oil meets the minimum. Go it one better. Yamaha’s exclusive and proprietary additive package means Yamalube 4M meets or exceeds the industry standards for lubricity and corrosion protection.
Automotive engine oil will not pass the rigors of the FC-W® test. In fact, most automotive engines cruise at 2500 rpm, whereas an outboard can typically operate from 4500 to 6000 rpm all day long. That kind of stress will literally tear automotive engine oils apart. Simply put, an automotive oil is not designed or formulated to provide the protection required by an outboard’s moisture-rich, high-rpm, high-load environment.
Go with Yamalube 4M.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION:
There are a few items that we like to go over before we ship drums, which will make the delivery experience go as smoothly as possible:
- Drums are delivered via freight carrier and will more than likely arrive on a semi trailer. This will necessitate a forklift and/or loading dock with a pallet jack. You can arrange for a liftgate equipped truck and inside delivery. These services run between $75 and $150.
- Quoted pricing for freight is for delivery to a BUSINESS address as classified by the United States Postal Service database, which is used by most freight companies. Even if you have a business at the address, if it is not classified as such by the Postal Service, the freight company will charge for delivery to a residential address. Residential delivery charges normally run between $100 and $125 on top of your quoted freight cost.
- Deliveries to areas with restricted access (Military bases, mines, or other areas defined as restricted access by the carrier) will result in an additional charge ranging from $80 to $125, imposed by the carrier.
In order to avoid these charges, here are a couple of options:
- The easiest way is to have it delivered to the freight terminal closest to you. This is no extra charge. Just pick it up and take it home. We can help you locate the closest one with the carriers that we use.
- Another option is to contact a local business who may have access to a forklift who is willing to accept delivery of a drum for you. We have had several clients utilize lumber yards, automobile shops, local trucking companies, etc.
Please let us know if your address meets the criteria listed above, and if not, we can help you with arrangements!
There are no reviews yet.