Yamalube Fuel Stabilizer is specifically formulated to help protect your engine’s fuel system from the harmful effects of ethanol-enriched fuel, including its corrosive effects on metals as well as fuel system gum and varnish that can result from fuel oxidation. Also effective with non-ethanol fuels. When used as directed, helps keep fuel fresh and potent during normal use and even up to 1 year of storage. May be used with Yamalube Ring Free Plus. Use this product on a continuous basis. 1 oz. Yamalube Fuel Stabilizer to every 3 gallons of fresh gasoline. For storage over 2 months add 1 oz of Yamalube Fuel Stabilizer to every 1 gallon of fresh gasoline. Run the engine for several minutes to circulate the treated fuel and top off the tank with treated fuel to minimize condensation in the tank.
- Keeps fuel fresh and potent during prolonged storage up to a year.
- Prevents gum and varnish deposits.
- Draining fuel for storage is not necessary with the use of this product.
- Cleans Carburetion Systems-Dissolves gum and varnish in fuel system.
- Corrosion Inhibitor-Protects against corrosion in carburetor and fuel systems.
- Also prevents carburetor icing and gas line freeze.
- Absorbs water in fuel line system and extends spark plug life.