1 Gallon of GENUINE MERCURY OPTIMAX DFI OIL 858037K01
Mercury OptiMax/DFI Oil provides the best protection in all 2-stroke applications, including Mercury and Mariner OptMax and direct fuel injected (DFI) 2-stroke outboards.
Maximizes the performance of Mercury and Mariner OptiMax and DFI engines were reduced oiling rates and higher operating temperatures put increased demands on lubricants.
Synthetic additives provide increased libricity and resistance to scuffing. With a carefully modified base stock blend and a maximized additive system this oil will:
- Provide industry leading wear and corrosion protection.
- Minimize carbon build-up that can affect your outboard’s top speed and acceleration.
- Help maintain peak engine performance and fuel economy.
- Help reduce smoke.
Provides warranty protection for all Mercury and Mariner OptiMax and DFI outboards and Jet Drive and Sport Jet DFI engines.
Meet the Mercury’s Fuel Treatments – Product Your Investment!
Improve the performance and longevity of your engine with Mercury trusted fuel care treatments.
Add Quickcare at every fill-up to:
- Maximize engine performance
- Help control corrosion, gum and varnish build-up and phase separation associated with ethanol-blended fuel.
- Help control moisture and corrosion problems associated with non-ethanol fuel.
- Clean up existing varnish and gum deposits from fuel lines, tanks, carburetors and injectors, intake valves and spark plugs.
- Keep fuel fresh for up to twelve months.
Use Quickleen throughout the boating season to:
- Quickly and thoroughly remove carbon deposits from carburetors and injectors, intake valves, spark plugs, piston crowns and cylinder heads.
- Prevent engine knocking and piston seize-up.
- Extend spark plug life.
Use Quickstor to fuel before storing your engine to:
- Prevent regular and ethanol-blended fuel from breaking-down and oxidizing.
- Keep fuel fresh for up to 2 years.
- Prevent fuel system corrosion.
- Prevent gum and varnish from forming in the fuel settling fuel lines and tanks, carburetors and injectors.
- Keep injectors and carburetor lubricated.